Terms and Conditions
1. Burns Express (www.burnsexpress.co.uk) operates and manages this sector. By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use burnsexpress.co.uk.
Burns Express reserves the right to change these terms from time to time. By continuing to use the site after changes are posted you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
2. You may not copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, or otherwise use burnsexpress.co.uk content appearing on the burnsexpress.co.uk site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of such content requires the prior written permission of Burns Express.
3. You agree to use burnsexpress.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to defamation, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the operability or security of burnsexpress.co.uk.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
4. burnsexpress.co.uk content, is provided on a “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
5. Burns Express will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, interruption of business, loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of burnsexpress.co.uk
6. Burns Express does not warrant that functions contained in burnsexpress.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that burnsexpress.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. You acknowledge that the content including but not limited to text, images and logos identifying Burns Express or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Burns Express and/or third parties. You are not permitted to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Burns Express, or any other third party without the prior written consent of Burns Express or the third party.
Third Party Sites/Links
8. Burns Express is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through the burnsexpress.co.uk site. Burns Express does not exercise any control or supervision of content of these linked sites.
9. burnsexpress.co.uk does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party sites. Third party sites linked through burnsexpress.co.uk are not covered by these terms and conditions.
10. If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
11. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.